‘ぬ’ is romanized 'nu' and pronounced ‘noo’ as in ‘noon’ .
Words with ‘ぬ’:
Word beginning with ‘ぬ’:
- 盗む / ぬすむ (nusumu -> to steal; rob; thieve)
- 温もり / ぬくもり (nukumori -> warmth; ardor; passion)
- 脱ぐ / ぬぐ (nugu -> to take off (clothing, shoes, etc))
- 抜け出る / ぬけでる (nukederu -> to steal out)
- 縫う / ぬう (nuu -> sew)
- 縫い針 / ぬいばり (nuibari -> needle; sewing needle)
- 抜け道 / ぬけみち (nukemichi -> loophole)
’ぬ’in the middle:
- 息抜き / いきぬき (ikinuki -> relaxation; taking a breather)
- 買主 / かいぬし (kainushi -> buyer; purchaser)
- 生え抜き / はえぬき (haenuki -> a career)
- 地主 / じぬし ( jinushi -> landlord; agrarian)
- 株主 / かぶぬし (kabunushi -> stockholders)
- 勝ち抜き / かちぬき (kachinuki -> tournament)
’ぬ’at the end:
- 犬 / いぬ (inu -> dog)
- 死ぬ / しぬ (shinu -> to die)
- 人知れぬ / ひとしれぬ (hitoshirenu -> inward; secret; unseen; hidden)
- 要らぬ / いらぬ (iranu -> needless; unnecessary)
- 絹 / きぬ (kinu -> silk)
Task: You shall write ‘ぬ’50 - 100 times in your textbook. Remember, memorize the shape, the stroke order, the sound, the pronunciation (echo the sound of the character each time you write it down), etc.
And after you finish with that, write ‘な’, ‘に’, and ‘ぬ’ one after each repetitively (な, に, ぬ, etc.) 50 times (100 if you have time).
Character of today’s lesson~ And jokes for today~
Kaoko: Thank you for attending today’s lesson, everyone! Ja, see you in the next Hiraga-
Kaoko: Ah, i-is anyone here?
Kochira eeeeeeeee (right heeeeeeere)
Kaoko: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! Bakemono (monster) !!
Nube: Oi, I am not a monster! I am... NU-BE. Nube.
Kaoko: Aho !
Kaoko: Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Hentai (pervert) !
Nube: I am not a pervert, girlie ~
Tna: Kaoko-chan, how about Inuyasha ? XD
Thanks to Tna again who helped me a lot with the examples !